You’ll be joining the Jiddler's Tipple team and will be responsible for running and scaling the operations of a fast-growing, award-winning beer business. This will include event management, logistics and supply chain, customer service, e-commerce management, production forecasting and supplier management. Since we are a small business, you’ll have to wear many hats. You’ll also be involved in helping manage finance activities, account management and lots of other exciting business development projects.
We are looking for someone flexible, ambitious, charismatic and eager to learn. In return, you’ll have lots of autonomy, responsibility, the opportunity to be part of a scaling craft beer business, and, of course, lots of beer!
A bit about Jiddler’s Tipple
At Jiddler’s Tipple, we produce award-winning, carbon positive, lower-abv (3.8%) beers that are wrapped in vintage shirt patterns (so they look as good as they taste!). We want our beers to be accessible and delicious, so we brew them to be a bit lower in abv but big in flavour. The beers are also vegan and gluten free. We're all about growing while being creative, challenged and having fun (and enjoying a beer or two along the way 🍻). If this sounds good - keep on reading!
Day-to-day responsibilities of the role
- Maintaining rate-of-sale of Jiddler's Tipple beers with existing accounts
- Building the brand and increasing sales through sampling at stores and selling at local events and markets (some working at weekend events might be required)
- Managing the financial stability of the business through credit invoicing and credit control
- Planning and managing events
- Managing our logistics and supply chain, including production forecasting, third party logistics, supplier management, order processing and e-commerce management
- Upholding excellent levels of customer service with our business accounts and consumers
- Leading parts of our month-end processes (stock, sales reporting, finances etc.)
- Supporting the wider operations on projects and areas of improvement
Who we’re looking for
- Someone with a positive, can-do attitude, who is flexible and keen to learn
- A driven, focused and resilient individual
- Someone with a great sense of humour who likes to have fun!
- Someone passionate about good food and drink (and ideally beer!)
- Ideally experience in previous operations roles with a strong track record of success
- Experience in customer facing roles
- A people person - excellent relationship/rapport building skills and interpersonal skills with customers, consumers, internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively face to face, by phone and via emails
- An autonomous individual who can take ownership and is happy managing their time
- Strong organisational skills and ability to plan and prioritise work
- Flexibility for some evening/weekend work (agreed in advance, each month)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.), especially excel and google sheets
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Annual bonus (linked to company financial performance)
- Opportunity to participate in the company share options scheme (performance dependent)
- Flexible working (location, hours)
- Very generous beer allowance!
- Opportunity to see how all functions of a business operate in a fast-growing FMCG start-up
- 30 days holiday (including public holidays)
If this sounds right up your street, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com for my perusal.The interview process will involve an initial phone/video call interview followed by interviews with existing members of the Jiddler’s Tipple team